Disk Drill Enterprise 3.2.831 For MAC Cracked Full Version
Disk Drill Enterprise is a Mac data recovery software designed natively for Mac OS: easily protect your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault and recover lost data from Mac disks. When something is deleted Recovery Vault makes it possible to recover not only the file itself, but also its properties, such as original file name, location, etc. So you will always be able to recover data from Mac files system (HFS/HFS+) and FAT32 partitions. Disk Drill also includes powerful S.M.A.R.T. disk monitoring right out-of-the-box; you can monitor your disks’ hardware status and get automatic notifications of potential failures or other issues. If a disk or partition is failing, you can easily backup it into a disk image (DMG) which can later be mounted for recovery.
Disk Drill Enterprise also features a number of advanced scanning modes for data recovery of FAT, NTFS, HFS/HFS+, other file systems and formatted (initialized) drives. Using Quick Scan you can locate deleted items on FAT and NTFS disks, this scanning method is fast and accurate, but is unlikely to find data deleted long ago. With Deep Scan you can try to recover data from any disk or memory card regardless of their file system. This recovery method is long and thorough, it scans your disk in a binary mode and is capable of finding deleted files even after formatting.
What’s New ?
- Disk Drill uses passwords stored in keychain to open encrypted iOS backups
- IOS recovery now supports attachments in notes
Fixed or Improved
- Greatly improved Android data recovery (with the emphasis on Android 4.x and 5.x)
- Improved processing of encrypted iOS backups
- Improved reporting of the current scanning method
- Improved: scanning results mounting for iOS devices
- Improved identification of iOS backups available for scanning
- Improved support of the latest Fuse for OS X (you can still mount recovery results without it, but Fuse seems to be faster)
- Some improvements in Disk Drill running from the bootable drive
- Fixed: a number of crashes and spins when recovering from iOS devices
- Fixed: crash on iPod disconnect